A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carminati Taddei
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carminati Taddei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carminati Taddei graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Carminati Taddei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei practice?
- Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei has 1 office location.
Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Rheumatologists.