A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carminati Taddei graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Carminati Taddei has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei practice?
- Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei has 1 office location.
Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Rheumatologists.