Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei
Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Mesa, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carminati Taddei is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center South and Banner Desert Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Santhosh Gheevarghese John
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi13
Dr. Eugene Trowers
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Afshin Sam
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi18