2.5

BIG EGO - INCOMPETENT QUACK show details BIG EGO - INCOMPETENT QUACK
Jul 21st, 2016

Dr Taddei has the worst attitude and ego of any doctor I have ever visited. Diagnosis form four other doctors is dismissed then she screwed up on ordering the wrong tests and then claims she has no control of issues within the office. She claims "its not my business, I cant make compensations." I have copies of her orders, signatures and email to Lab company, and she denies it all. This cost me $700 out of pocket. Run as far away from this quack as possible.

Oct 28th, 2015

Dr. Santina Carminati Taddei was extremely rude and unprofessional. I waited several months just to see her because she was so booked out, but when I got there, the waiting room was empty. I also waited 45 minutes in the waiting room. She has very poor bedside manner and seems to just not like people in general because she was barking at her staff.

by Rosemarie Sokol on Jun 1st, 2015

I have seen this doctor & I decline to start on Biologics for this reason. Arthritis is not fatal, but the chances of lung problems, bleeding problems & getting cancer of the lymph nodes, all of which can be fatal, are completely unacceptable. Therefore NO BIOLOGICS.

Not Happy!!! show details Not Happy!!!
by JM on Dec 16th, 2013

I was so upset for days after seeing this doctor. She was terribly rude to me, and kept interrupting me when I was trying to explain my plain. All she could tell me was..... I need to see a pain specialist. I tried to tell her that I was, but she kept cutting me off with negative remarks. I was so excited to go there to see if this doctor could help me. But now I feel there is no hope out there for me. I won't advise this doctor to anyone!!!!

Some good, some not so good show details Some good, some not so good
by Ken on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Taddei has a very bright & upbeat countenance. She is personable and obviously very knowledgeable. My main reservation with Dr. Taddei is that she doesn't do pain management. I've been seeing Rheumatologists for 40 years, never had one tell me they couldn't help manage the pain. I'm switching. Have also had several issues getting prescriptions ordered/reordered in a timely manner. On two occasions I had to get the insurance to contact them directly. The insurance company also expressed frustration with the lack of timeliness.

Dr. Taddei and her Staff are Quality and Caring show details Dr. Taddei and her Staff are Quality and Caring
Sep 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Taddei's for close to 7 years. It has been a very frustrating road with my RA, but I find her, and her staff Lisa and STephanie, to be caring, helpful and responsive. Dr. Taddei takes the time to talk to me, cares about me, feels for me and I feel a good rapport with her and her staff. Her staff has been there as long as I have and that shows something good as well. I am always taken at my appointment time and never left to wait for a long time. She cares about her patients and cares that we aren't waiting for hours. I love Dr. Taddei and her staff, and I love that I finally have a Dr that cares about me.

Jan 2nd, 2012

Don't ask this Doctor questions she will just refer you to www.arthritis.com. She becomes very defensive when questioning the prognosis of ones condition. Extremely poor bedside manner. She obviously favors one patient over another.