Internists, Rheumatologist

3921 E Baseline Rd
Ste 108
Gilbert, AZ 85234
480-962-7374
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Office of Santina Carminati Taddei, MD  |  show details
by Patricia Shaw on Aug 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Taddei's for years and have been happy with her care. However, the office staff is another story. Recently I requested to have my records transferred due to a move across country. I sent the signed authorization on June 27. The staff did not send the records out until July 11. These were then ostensibly sent to their new "corporate" office. Records were not received by my new provider until August 5. When I called again to request the records be faxed to the new provider in order to make an appointment, the staff and office manager REFUSED to fax the records. Prior to leaving Phoenix, I called for an appointment only to be told that within 2 weeks there was only ONE time I could have and that was when I told them I was out of town. They said it was just "too bad" and refused to give me an appointment with another provider despite the fact that my prescriptions were to expire. When the pharmacy notified them of the expired prescription for a refill, they called and said I would have to come in for an appointment. I reminded them they had REFUSED an appointment prior to that. Frankly, this office has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I would NEVER recommend the practice because of the extremely poor customer service.

|  Not Happy!!!  |  show details
by JM on Dec 16th, 2013

I was so upset for days after seeing this doctor. She was terribly rude to me, and kept interrupting me when I was trying to explain my plain. All she could tell me was..... I need to see a pain specialist. I tried to tell her that I was, but she kept cutting me off with negative remarks. I was so excited to go there to see if this doctor could help me. But now I feel there is no hope out there for me. I won't advise this doctor to anyone!!!!

|  Some good, some not so good  |  show details
by Ken on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Taddei has a very bright & upbeat countenance. She is personable and obviously very knowledgeable. My main reservation with Dr. Taddei is that she doesn't do pain management. I've been seeing Rheumatologists for 40 years, never had one tell me they couldn't help manage the pain. I'm switching. Have also had several issues getting prescriptions ordered/reordered in a timely manner. On two occasions I had to get the insurance to contact them directly. The insurance company also expressed frustration with the lack of timeliness.

|  Dr. Taddei and her Staff are Quality and Caring  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Taddei's for close to 7 years. It has been a very frustrating road with my RA, but I find her, and her staff Lisa and STephanie, to be caring, helpful and responsive. Dr. Taddei takes the time to talk to me, cares about me, feels for me and I feel a good rapport with her and her staff. Her staff has been there as long as I have and that shows something good as well. I am always taken at my appointment time and never left to wait for a long time. She cares about her patients and cares that we aren't waiting for hours. I love Dr. Taddei and her staff, and I love that I finally have a Dr that cares about me.

|  show details
Jan 2nd, 2012

Don't ask this Doctor questions she will just refer you to www.arthritis.com. She becomes very defensive when questioning the prognosis of ones condition. Extremely poor bedside manner. She obviously favors one patient over another.