A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santo Cardamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardamone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardamone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardamone graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Cardamone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inst Of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santo Joseph Cardamone MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Santo J. Cardamone practice?
- Dr. Santo Cardamone has 1 office location.
Dr. Santo Cardamone practices Psychiatry near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Psychiatrists.