Dr. Santo Fiasconaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Santo Fiasconaro?

THE BEST DOCTOR

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I BEEN WITH DR SANTO FOR 16 YEARS HE IS THE BEST, I TRAVEL 2 HOURS TO SEE HIM , HE IS JUST A CARING DR , ANSWERS MY CALLS , HE DELIVERED MY TWINS 15 YEARS AGO .HE AMAZING

A Great doctor!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

He always answers all my questions and I am very happy after all these years having him as my gynecologist.

THE BEST OBGYN Hands Down!!!

Posted on December 19th, 2016

There is not enough room on this site to write how wonderful Dr. Santo Fiasconaro is. He has been my doctor for over 18 years and is exactly what doctors were like 50 years ago..... caring, attentive and reachable! He has a great bedside manner and is a fantastic doctor.

Great Doctor and Great Staff!

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Really easy going, down to earth funny doctor! Sometimes appointments run a little late but it doesn't matter! Dr Santo is always available to speak to and will always answer your questions!! Also, the L&D staff at Methodist are amazing. He is very humble and will take your worries away, especially being a first time mommy! Love him!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Kind, compassionate, caring, understanding and always answ emergency calls. Love him he's a real doll😊

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Santo is the best doctor i trust him with my life

Professional

Posted on January 27th, 2015

He will answer your phone calls ASAP. He delivered my daughter and delivered her two children. He will speak to you in a professional manner and will be quirky at times. I have known him to be on the most caring doctor in my life. I have been with him since his office opened. My daughter had gone somewhere else as a young lady and then compared professionalism in office staff and decided that Dr. Santo was the right person.

The BEST BEST BEST!

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Can't say enough about this Dr. From the way his office is run to his loyality to his patients and his strong ability to get things done. He is well respected and great great Dr. He always ALWAYS listens to his patient. They don't make em' this way anymore.

responsive kind doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2013

personable patient compassionate supportive efficient made me feel very at ease. it was an emergency and he took the time to answer all my questions. felt he was very responsible- didnt waste time.

Highly recommend

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I just wanna start by saying he is very nice has a great bedside manner I had a difficult pregnancy towards the end n trust me when I say I always called him since it was my first or i was unsure I never waited always took my call in the end after he tried for 25 hrs I ended in a section my cervix never opened my incision is amazing small n straight as ever n my healing process was amazing with him by my side he even suggested coming to my home when I didn't feel well one day. Bottom line is u want the best during ur journey of becoming a mom and all I can say is there is no one better for the journey to begin....:)

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I am about halfway through my pregnancy and have found this doctor to be a jerk. I will probably not leave because I like the hospital he's affiliated with and because there's no guarantee the next doctor will be any better. But, he has said several stupid things that I feel are designed to make me worry. I am not nervous or neurotic, but he talks to me as if I'm crazy. He has mentioned possible abnormalities and conditions for no reason. He has ordered a test for me without asking if I wanted it. He has not respected my decisions and practically badgers me to change my mind. Maybe he's better for labor and delivery.

Love, love, love him!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Fiasconaro!! Delivered all three of my boys....such a special doctor....I was probably one of the most neurotic pregnant girls you'd ever come across....I'd call him for anything that worried me...he was always available and always made me feel comfortable.