A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santokh Bhullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhullar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bhullar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santokh Singh Bhullar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Santokh S. Bhullar practice?
- Dr. Santokh Bhullar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Santokh Bhullar practices Internal Medicine near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA and San Leandro, CA.
See Lodi Internists.