A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santos Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santos Pacheco is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Pacheco has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacheco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Santos F. Pacheco practice?
Dr. Santos Pacheco practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pathology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians, Inglewood General Practitioners, and Inglewood Pathologists.