A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santos Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santos Pacheco is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacheco
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pacheco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Pacheco has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santos Flavio Pacheco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Santos F. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Santos Pacheco has 1 office location.
Dr. Santos Pacheco practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lawndale, CA.
See Lawndale Primary Care Doctors and Lawndale General Practitioners.