A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santos Soberon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santos Soberon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santos Soberon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soberon graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soberon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation of Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santos Marcelo Soberon MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Santos M. Soberon practice?
- Dr. Santos Soberon has 1 office location.
Dr. Santos Soberon practices Internal Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Internists.