A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santos Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santos Uy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santos Uy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Santos A. Uy practice?
Dr. Santos Uy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors, and Los Angeles General Practitioners.