Dr. Santosh George MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 17th, 2016
bad doctor
he is a horrible doctor has no compassion at all Hitler's son good surgeon very poor doctor will never use him again and would advise everyone else GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR YOUR CHART RATING HIM BELOW A ONE

March 28th, 2016
Knee Replacement Patient
When I read the other reviews I can't believe they are talking about Dr. George. He is excellent! He explained everything clearly to me. My pre and post-op experience with him was very good. My new knee is wonderful. He is an excellent surgeon.

January 28th, 2016
Dr. George performed hip replacement surgery; I had no bruising, no swelling. Very easy post-surgery. Walking with cane within 10 days. Excellent surgeon.

November 27th, 2015
Had knee surgery sent home with nothing! No follow up! Knee worse! Avoid him.

May 22nd, 2015
Dr Bucket O Chicken
We came to call him Dr Bucket O Chicken. When you arrive for your appointment you have no idea that you will spend the next 3-4 hours of your life waiting to see him. I had my 6 month old with me, 1 fresh bottle and a couple diapers. A few hours later my baby was so done being there, I had to reschedule for a few weeks out because I couldn't continue to wait. Every appointment was like that. So you need to take a blanket and a bucket o chicken and plan on just having a picnic. Then when you do see him he is fast and rude.

April 13th, 2015
Not good!
I actually work at this hospital and thought Dr George was good. I had total knee surgery but 6 weeks later I was still using a walker and could not stand the pain to put any weight on my knee. I went back again and when they took x-rays at the hospital & not his office my knee plate was not in correctly and I had more damage to my knee than before! I ended up off work another six weeks I still have a lot of pain a year later.I wish I had talked with the nurses on the floor before the surgery instead of after the surgery! They told me he has lots of lawsuits! Go to another Dr!

March 28th, 2015
When I fractured my tibial plateau I think he did a good job of fixing it, but apparently he is known for not "believing" in physical therapy. So here I am almost 9 months later, 3 of which I was bedridden and still having trouble walking and standing. I've since been going to an orthopedic doctor at St lukes who now has me in physical therapy to correct what a lack of therapy caused

March 21st, 2015
The wait time is the biggest bugaboo for this physician...don't know if they schedule too many person time slot or just what.

February 17th, 2015
DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR!
DO NOT go to this guy!!!! No physical therapy and pain management was a JOKE!

August 14th, 2014
Great doctor! Many of these patient say he is "rude" but he just seems like a sarcastic funny guy. He knew what he was talking about. Unlike other doctors I've seen, Dr. George could answer all of the questions I had regarding my knee. I had to wait a little to get in but that's a price I'm willing to pay for someone who knows what they're doing. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new doctor.

August 11th, 2014
extremely rude Doctor! Unhappy staff. Only the nurse was nice. Dr. George did not even LOOK at the medical history form my daughter carefully filled out so he knew her disability's. All he saw was a lazy young woman & treated her like crap! Avoid this SELF ABSORBED EGOMANIAC!

October 31st, 2013
POOR TREATMENT
DONT GO SEE THIS DR JUST WANTS TO GOLF VERY POOR TREATMENT OF PATIENTS LOST LEG DUE TO HIM NEVER GO THERE