Dr. Santosh George Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Santosh George?

Great Surgeon

Posted on January 31st, 2017

He doesn't have the best bedside manner, but he is an excellent surgeon and which is most important to you? Easy answer for me, great surgeon.

bad doctor

Posted on May 17th, 2016

he is a horrible doctor has no compassion at all Hitler's son good surgeon very poor doctor will never use him again and would advise everyone else GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR YOUR CHART RATING HIM BELOW A ONE

Knee Replacement Patient

Posted on March 28th, 2016

When I read the other reviews I can't believe they are talking about Dr. George. He is excellent! He explained everything clearly to me. My pre and post-op experience with him was very good. My new knee is wonderful. He is an excellent surgeon.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Dr. George performed hip replacement surgery; I had no bruising, no swelling. Very easy post-surgery. Walking with cane within 10 days. Excellent surgeon.

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Had knee surgery sent home with nothing! No follow up! Knee worse! Avoid him.

Dr Bucket O Chicken

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

We came to call him Dr Bucket O Chicken. When you arrive for your appointment you have no idea that you will spend the next 3-4 hours of your life waiting to see him. I had my 6 month old with me, 1 fresh bottle and a couple diapers. A few hours later my baby was so done being there, I had to reschedule for a few weeks out because I couldn't continue to wait. Every appointment was like that. So you need to take a blanket and a bucket o chicken and plan on just having a picnic. Then when you do see him he is fast and rude.

My first visit office visit with Dr. George

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Not good!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I actually work at this hospital and thought Dr George was good. I had total knee surgery but 6 weeks later I was still using a walker and could not stand the pain to put any weight on my knee. I went back again and when they took x-rays at the hospital & not his office my knee plate was not in correctly and I had more damage to my knee than before! I ended up off work another six weeks I still have a lot of pain a year later.I wish I had talked with the nurses on the floor before the surgery instead of after the surgery! They told me he has lots of lawsuits! Go to another Dr!

Posted on March 28th, 2015

When I fractured my tibial plateau I think he did a good job of fixing it, but apparently he is known for not "believing" in physical therapy. So here I am almost 9 months later, 3 of which I was bedridden and still having trouble walking and standing. I've since been going to an orthopedic doctor at St lukes who now has me in physical therapy to correct what a lack of therapy caused

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

The wait time is the biggest bugaboo for this physician...don't know if they schedule too many person time slot or just what.

DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

DO NOT go to this guy!!!! No physical therapy and pain management was a JOKE!

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Great doctor! Many of these patient say he is "rude" but he just seems like a sarcastic funny guy. He knew what he was talking about. Unlike other doctors I've seen, Dr. George could answer all of the questions I had regarding my knee. I had to wait a little to get in but that's a price I'm willing to pay for someone who knows what they're doing. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new doctor.