A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santosh Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santosh Gill, FACC, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Women`s heart disease Heart disease preventionLipid ManagementResearch Studies
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santosh Kaur Gill FACC, MBA, and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Santosh K. Gill practice?
- Dr. Santosh Gill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Santosh Gill practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Yorkville, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Cardiologists.