A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santosh Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santosh Gill, FACC, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Women`s heart disease Heart disease preventionLipid ManagementResearch Studies
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan