inactive

Santosh S Nandi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 3rd, 2016
Outstanding Physician and have recommended him numerous times!

January 8th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor. Very smart with a very considerate bed side manner. Only complaint was the loud radio that could not be adjusted in his waiting room. Made us on edge.

September 8th, 2015
very simply, the BEST SURGEON in Colorado

June 11th, 2015
fistula
i had a fistula, Dr Nandi treated it making surgery in a such professional way. i am really happy that i met him and very appreciate him. the most of all i was afraid after surgery pain, but i could say that i did not even felt them, i can say it was just little discomfort. now more than 2 months past and i remembering those terrible days as a bad dream. thank you Dr Nandi !!!

January 21st, 2015
He saved my life

January 8th, 2015
I would have anyone else! Wonderful Doctor!

December 14th, 2013
I would highly recommend this doctor. He is friendly, does a good job - and is easy going - while still being committed to your concerns. While I wanted to go to a particular hospital for my procedure, he recommended I go to Swedish because his nurses there know what he wants in patient care. Considering what I was having done, this was as pleasant experience as possible. Great hospital, GREAT nurses, and we got the results we wanted!

May 5th, 2013
Surgery Patient Poloptitis
In 10 visits and two surgeries Dr Nandi was always prompt, thorough, explains things, great surgeon, follows up, excellent bedside manner. My daughter-in-law, who works as an R.N. at hospitals were Dr. Nandi operates said he is probably the most respected and highly regarded colorectal surgeon by the hospital staff.

March 28th, 2013
Great experience overall!
I was very nervous about my first colonoscopy, but my friend told me that she had it with dr. Nandi and it was great. I followed her advice and had the same experience. It was the best procedure I ever had at hospitals, great staff, a nice facility, no complications after the procedure. I would recommend dr. Nandi to everyone!

August 2nd, 2012
Polyp man
Outstanding surgeon. Hugely competent and thorough while also being approachable and humorous. Inspires confidence.

May 14th, 2012
LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Nandi helped me get my life back again, suffering from an anal fissure and afraid of surgery. I finally trusted him to do surgery and it was the best decision ever. Back to normal after 3 weeks of rest and Dr. Nandi is gentle, understanding, caring. Trust me, I have seen alot of Doctors, and Dr. Nandi is at the top of my list as best Doctors in my book. I would recommend him to everyone. Can't say enough good stuff about him or his staff.

December 28th, 2011
Looks young, but he's been practicing for over 15 yrs, I think. He's intelligent, wise, and an excellent doctor in every way. Wish he'd move into general practice so he was my primary physician!