A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santosh Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Santosh C. Patel practice?
Dr. Santosh Patel practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.