A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santosh Patel is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santosh Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santosh Chandrakant Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Santosh C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Santosh Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Santosh Patel practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Desoto, TX and Plano, TX.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.