A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Santosh Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santosh Keshav Rao MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Santosh K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Santosh Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Santosh Rao practices Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists.