A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santosh Sharma is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santosh Sharma MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Santosh Sharma practice?
- Dr. Santosh Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Santosh Sharma practices General Practice near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City General Practitioners.