A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santosh Sharma is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santosh Sharma MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Santosh Sharma practice?
- Dr. Santosh Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Santosh Sharma practices General Practice near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City General Practitioners.