A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Santosh Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Santosh Sinha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Santosh Kumar Sinha MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Santosh K. Sinha practice?
- Dr. Santosh Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Santosh Sinha practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.