- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sant Khalsa, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Khalsa has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sant Khalsa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Common sense Pediatrics and newborns through teen years.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalsa graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Khalsa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khalsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sant Khalsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sant S. Khalsa practice?
Dr. Sant Khalsa practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.