Dr. Santsingh Khalsa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 10 reviews

July 19th, 2012
The best
My son has been coming, from the day he was born. He now has to go to an adult doctor, and neither one of us want to leave. Thanks Doc.......

January 12th, 2012
New happy mom and dad
We just had our daughter at Christmas time. We really hoped everything would go well and it did. Besides that, the hospital told us to make an appointment with a doctor right away and I wasn't sure we would be able to. Dr. Khalsa's office staff was very helpful and we went the next day. He is very experienced and loves to talk to new parents about their kids. It was a great experience.

November 6th, 2011
We love Khalsa
He was my doctor growing up and he was also my two younger brothers doctor till they were 18! We just love him and wouldn't have anyone else as our doctor. Now he provides care for our 1 month old daughter :)

August 1st, 2011
Dr. Khalsa has been our Doctor for over 16 years and now he is my grandson doctor.My youngest daughter was diagnoses with Rett syndrome and Dr. Khalsa has been amazing. He has gone out of his way to educate himself about the disorder to support her team of doctors and has stayed an active participant in her care.

October 22nd, 2010
back again- this time as a grandma!
My 5 sons were patients of Dr. Khalsa's in the 80's and 90's. Now I have 7 grandchildren and guess what? They are all Dr. Khalsa's patients. It is amazing to bring my little grandkids into the office. The staff has not changed in years and it is great to go to a familiar place and know my family is going to be taken care of.

August 9th, 2010
Nice
This office is great! We have been coming here for years and Dr. Khalsa is always there to help my kids feel better. They love his silly voices and the stickers on the way out. The staff is always helpful and very easy to work with.

February 22nd, 2010
Great referral
A friend of mine is an L&D nurse. When I announced my pregnacy, she told me I had to choose Dr. Khalsa. She said that she had met him in Nursery years ago, her children were patients, and now her grandchildren are! He came to see my little boy when he was born and now we go to see Dr. Khalsa at his office. It is a great fit for me and I am so glad my friend referred me!

September 20th, 2009
so pleased
We just moved here from the midwest and a neighbor told me we HAD to take our children to this office for checkups before school. Well, we did- all 4 of them and it was a great experience. I loved the office, so comfy, and the staff was very helpful with records, school forms, etc. Dr. Khalsa really knows his stuff and loves kids.

October 22nd, 2008
Kid friendly
This is a great office for our kids to come to. They ASK to go to "their doctor" and love getting stickers on the way out!

October 21st, 2008
So happy!
I am so happy we found a pediatrician who listens to my concerns and helps me understand issues my children have. The office is great! I always refer people and the staff is very nice.