Dr. Sanyasi Ganta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
Comments for Dr. Ganta
I had a first visit last month and it was a very nice one. The staff was so helpful and polite. The Dr. and patient time was totally perfect. He was a very kind, smiling and patient doctor. I am so thankful I do not have to drive over and hour to my last Doctor and he is a few blocks from my home. I am blessed and happy.

April 28th, 2017
Long Wait
Took 2 hours just to be seen..ridiculous, staff are sometimes rude

March 14th, 2017
Great Doctor !!@
I love him he was a God sent, I will only see him not any other doctor in his office. Staff is great especially Adriana very friendly and funny, Christina as well, Referrals lady is so sweet... Jesus is great. As for rest of staff minus his wife and another lady need to learn compassion and are brain dead . If your looking for a great doctor he is the one, office very clean. Yes there may be a little wait but he does work as well in hospital so need to give him slack. If you do happen to wait it worth it, he never rushes you out, cares deeply about his patients and helps as fast as he can. He listens to you.

January 15th, 2017
Very sweet, great staff especially Adriaba, Christina. Always listens to what you have to say is caring and understanding. He takes his time with you at every vist never rushes you . Makes sure you are satisfied with everything.
I recommend anyone looking for a good doctor to see him.

September 20th, 2016
SUN CITY
DR GANTA IS A GOOD DOCTOR. HIM AS WELL AS HIS STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY.

September 2nd, 2016
Never ever on time
I have several times now had first patient appointments and thus far the DR has not even been in the office for the first patient appointment. Appointment before this last one he did not bother to get there until 1 hour after his first appointment. This last time he was over two hours late and all he had to say very quietly is sorry for being late. Everyone was complaining. Staff finally had to call him. He said he was only 5 minutes away but did not show until almost 15 minutes later. This not only is rude and disrespectful to the patients but disrespectful to his staff who have to take the blunt of the patients disgust. This seems to be an habitual habit. Do not recommend for the first time patient. Find another one.

May 23rd, 2016
great

August 20th, 2015
I have spent many years with a doctor that I felt cared at all about me. It took only one visit with Dr. Ganta for me to know he would take good care of me. I love this Doctor.

July 31st, 2015
My husband has been suffering with significant symptoms associated with his diabetes which has consisted of ulcers on his legs, sleep apnea, a congestive heart condition, high blood pressure, swelling of his lower extremities, mrsa, renal and kidney complications, limited mobility, neuropathy and various other conditions with grave complications for the last 6 years. When we found out that who we thought was his primary doctor was not in the network, we panicked. We were informed that Dr. Ganta was my husband's PCP, yet my husband had never seen him. With the threat of his legs becoming re-infected an appointment was set up with Dr. Ganta in which we were seen within 24 hours of the request. Upon evaluating my husband's condition, the doctor made the determination that my husband needed to be hospitalized to stabilize his condition. The doctor provided us with orders for admission to the hospital and my husband was admitted within a 30 minute period. My husband was reluctant to be admitted because he was just recently discharged from a 8 week stay consisting of an in-patient stay and skilled nursing center for the same condition. He received excellent care while in the hospital and is on the road to recovery with additional home care from nursing and a physical therapist. Dr. Ganta checked in with my husband while at the hospital daily. His compassion, attentiveness and expertise are so instrumental with my husband's healing We are so blessed to have Dr. Ganta as the PCP for my husband.

April 23rd, 2015
NOT WORTH THE WAIT
My wait for my first visit as a new patient was over 2 hours. I let it slide because I was new. My second appointment I spent over an hour in the waiting room and never made it to an exam room....I left. 2 other people left the waiting room before I did as the wait is just too long. The Dr is great and the staff is nice but clueless. They are overbooked daily without a second thought to their patients regarding wait time. This office is NOT worth the wait. If I could give 0 stars I would.

January 20th, 2015
I waited 2 hours. Not happy but I like the doctor and for most part the staff.

March 16th, 2012
margaret blaine
This Doctor is a rare one and a keeper. During my first visit as I set in a room full of senior patients, they all within interactive conversations could not praise him enough. I met him as a patient out of my area in an emergency admission. Very ill. He came right in and immediately knew what to do for me. All my family liked him, as I did. I am very grateful to have him, (as my husband does,he is now his doctor too) for my GP. Thanks Dr Ganta.