Dr. Saori Murakami MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

February 20th, 2016
Exceptional!
Dr. Murakami is extremely helpful to our family. She provided very clear cut diagnosis, is an active listener, values your feedback and is very flexible if the current treatment plan is not working out. She does respond to emails very quickly. She is very down to earth, approachable and very easy to connect with and work with. We trust her and value our working relationship with her. Our child also enjoys working with her.

November 3rd, 2015
Overall I guess she is not an unfriendly person, but has a very aloof personality. She will not respond to emails in any sort of a timely manner even though she does 100% have the time to write even just a couple sentences of an email. From my experience, an average response took about 2-7 days, until I myself would have to follow back up. Most of the time, you will be kept waiting well past your appointment time, and can be pushed out pretty quickly. The most unfortunate sense I got from her, throughout my years with her, was that she almost seemed content to leave things as they were, or have the progress go at an extremely slow pace, perhaps so I would just continue to see her. Overall she is not by any means an unfriendly, viscous person (which doctors shouldn't be anyway) but with all of these factors, I'd have to say professionalism does come into play with her.

September 27th, 2015
Dr Murakami has been seeing my daughter for close to 5 years. My daughter is now 15. She is very open minded & willing to listen to our suggestions and really wants what is best for my daughter & family!