Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saowanee Ngamruengphong
Dr. Saowanee Ngamruengphong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ngamruengphong is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Saowanee Ngamruengphong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saowanee Ngamruengphong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Danijela Jelovac
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Yojana Dange
Baltimore, MD 0 mi14
Dr. Roy Ziegelstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi31