A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapana Adhikari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapana Adhikari, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhikari graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Adhikari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapana Pathak Adhikari MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sapana P. Adhikari practice?
- Dr. Sapana Adhikari has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapana Adhikari practices Emergency Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Emergency Physicians.