A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapana Shah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapana Shah MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sapana Shah practice?
- Dr. Sapana Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapana Shah practices Emergency Medicine near Coronado, CA.
See Coronado Emergency Physicians.