1.0

PharmD show details PharmD
Dec 13th, 2013

Being a healthcare professional, having pain that did not go away with max doses of OTC medications, heating/cool pads, and topicals, I decided to make a one stop ER visit. Big waste of time and a condescending attitude on part of this MD, hesitant to run "real diagnostic tests". She Just referred me to a primary, and prescribed Narc/BZD. I am home and have taken these 2 hours ago, but pain is still not relieved.

Condescending show details Condescending
Sep 29th, 2009

This was my first ever ER visit, and my LAST! I don't have medical insurance so I was reluctant to go but I felt it was crucial. For example, I have had several broken bones I set myself. Dr. Shah has a very poor manner. She is very condescending and accusatory. Dr. Shah told me that my emergency was not a real emergency, even though I could not swallow. She regarded me with disdain, and was reluctant to run tests on me. The whole entire time she belittled me, as if I were bothering her by taking time away from someone more important, even though the ER was EMPTY at the time. She sent me home with an advil and a bill in the thousands on which I had to make monthly payments. I paid not only on time, but doubled my payments to pay it off in a year. My final bill was for $73.00 which Dr. Shah sent to a collection agency because it was 13 days late!!!! It is hard to believe someone like that took an oath to help people. I think she is in it for the $$$$$.