Dr. Sapankumar Bhatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sapankumar Bhatt?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sapankumar Bhatt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017

Changed up my existing medications and didn't tell me

I had been on two meds for long term problems that worked well for me. No reason was given, I was not told. Then he wouldn't renew the meds unless I kept coming back to his office for all kinds of tests that my other doctors said I didn't need. So he held my meds refills hostage unless I agreed to take all his tests and keep coming back once a month for a check up. Never had a doctor act like that. He's desperate for patients. What other doctor can see you on a Monday morning at an hour's notice? Should have seen that as a bad omen.

July 3rd, 2012