Dr. Sapideh Gilani MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2017
Fraud and horrible experience
All what this doctor really cares about is how she can collect money from the patients. By doing unnecessary and tests. I went to see Dr Gilani because I lost the sense of taste, first thing the nurse did was bringing me a SMELL test? I told her I have no problem with my smell I just lost the sense of taste. She goes and comes back to tell me the Dr "Who yet to see her face" said they all are related?! The fact that they chose to hide on me was how much this test will cost? after two month I received the EOB from my insurance about $1750 for just that unnecessary test "Scratch paper and smell it for $1750"! When dr finally came to see me she came with my smell test result saying your smell is fine?? Really I know that I already told you that? So I hand her the CT scan and the report from that doctor she just read the report and didn't bother to look or open the DVD to look at the CT scan then she put a scope in my nose and look with it for 30 sec. then tell me everything is fine. I told her yes you have a CT scan that should show you much more info than a scope in my noise so why you did that unnecessary test? The facts came after 2 months with another EOB bill for $1350 for 30 sec scope? This dr office is committing fraud and I am planning to hire a lawyer to fight them back. Very unethical dr office and horrible just wanted to collect money. They never informed me about their charges. I called to speak to an office manager her name is Stephanie one of the most rude and unprofessional staff of this office. She tells me it's my responsibility to know that visiting a specialist office will cost money? I told her I know that but I am telling you about unnecessary tests they did like the smell and the scope tests when I have no problem with my smell and told them that in the beginning and had a CT scan who never was opened? She didn't care about anything I said and rudely repeated that their office is part of the hospital which again I didn't know and no one told me? That is why I got two different EOB from my insurance one from the dr for her scope $1350 and another one from the hospital for $1750? All what I know that they sat me on one chair for a total visit of 30 minutes. I told her that I will be taking this dr to court she said are you threatening me with a very rude voice?? I told her I am not threatening you because you are not part of this its the dr who ordered those tests I am telling you that I will be exercising my rights to take your dr and office to court. She then hang-up the phone on me. First thing caught my attention about this dr was her business card who says Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Facial plastic surgery?? So before I went inside I asked the front desk I am here to see an ENT specialist and this dr is not stating in her business card any of that? she goes inside and comes back saying yes the dr do ENT as well?! When I wnet isnide I still wasn't convinced so I asked the nurse again about this dr specialty and if she really does lost of taste specialty? She again go and ask the dr and comes back with the same answer " Yes this dr do ENT" I am planning to put this office in the news and on TV if I could so all people should know what they did to me so they will never do that to any other human being. Shame on dr who orders unnecessary tests for financial profit purposes only and not the wealth of her patients.

December 30th, 2010
sally o
Nice job on skin scar redo.

December 24th, 2010