- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Sapna Brahmbhatt?
February 27th, 2017Pain & more pain
August 12th, 2016
The Ear Nose & Throat accounting dept. and receptionist is one of the least professional people I have EVER encountered. Before I could finish my sentence she very rudely interrupted me and immediately started saying she cant do anything about the $140 invoice she pushed to a debt collection agency and I should just pay my bills.... DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INSURANCE DISPUTE ABOUT THAT BILL!. I was outraged by how little respect or care she gave to the people who are spending thousands on their services. Before she hung up she said she would call the cops if I call back about this. I WILL NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN!! I promise they will screw you over in bills!
July 2nd, 2016
I read some negative reviews about her people answering calls. They must be very angry people. The Doctor AND woman in her office were very helpfull and kind.Acuual more than any doctor I went to. So dont believe the naysayers .
December 17th, 2015
Great doctor with great bed side manner.
October 18th, 2011Patricia Figliola
April 28th, 2011Spot On
After surgery I lost my voice. Dr. Brahmbhatt did an excellent exam and told me one vocal cord was paralyzed. She said that the other vocal would compensate for the paralyzed within the year but my voice might be higher. Nine months later I was talking well and my voice was normal. She takes time with the patient and is spot on with her diagnosis. She explains procedures and treatments thoroughly. I highly recommend her.
March 26th, 2011
- Dr. B. was very easy to talk to about my problem. I felt she listened to what I had to say. - Dr. B. explained what she was doing when she examined me. She was very mild mannered and I felt comfortable with her.- It's too soon for me to comment on whether he diagnosis is correct or on after visit care.- I would highly recommend Dr. B.
January 27th, 2011Great Doctor Terrible Office Staff
November 29th, 2010
October 8th, 2010what a great doctor!
September 25th, 2010
June 27th, 2017
Dr. Sapna Brahmbhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.
Dr. Ashish Bhattacharya
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Freehold, NJ 0.01 mi27
Dr. Mark Roessler
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Freehold, NJ 0.01 mi20
Dr. Arun Kumar
Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
Freehold, NJ 0.46 mi48
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides