Dr. Sapna Brahmbhatt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2017
Pain & more pain
Removed wax from my ear using instruments. This procedure was very painful.

August 12th, 2016
The Ear Nose & Throat accounting dept. and receptionist is one of the least professional people I have EVER encountered. Before I could finish my sentence she very rudely interrupted me and immediately started saying she cant do anything about the $140 invoice she pushed to a debt collection agency and I should just pay my bills.... DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INSURANCE DISPUTE ABOUT THAT BILL!. I was outraged by how little respect or care she gave to the people who are spending thousands on their services. Before she hung up she said she would call the cops if I call back about this. I WILL NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN!! I promise they will screw you over in bills!

July 2nd, 2016
I read some negative reviews about her people answering calls. They must be very angry people. The Doctor AND woman in her office were very helpfull and kind.Acuual more than any doctor I went to. So dont believe the naysayers .

December 17th, 2015
Great doctor with great bed side manner.

October 18th, 2011
Patricia Figliola
It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Brahmbhatt.She immediately made me feel comfortable and confidant in her skills as a Physician.I would highly recommend her to my friends.

April 28th, 2011
Spot On
After surgery I lost my voice. Dr. Brahmbhatt did an excellent exam and told me one vocal cord was paralyzed. She said that the other vocal would compensate for the paralyzed within the year but my voice might be higher. Nine months later I was talking well and my voice was normal. She takes time with the patient and is spot on with her diagnosis. She explains procedures and treatments thoroughly. I highly recommend her.

March 26th, 2011
- Dr. B. was very easy to talk to about my problem. I felt she listened to what I had to say. - Dr. B. explained what she was doing when she examined me. She was very mild mannered and I felt comfortable with her.- It's too soon for me to comment on whether he diagnosis is correct or on after visit care.- I would highly recommend Dr. B.

January 27th, 2011
Great Doctor Terrible Office Staff
Office staff are rude and disingenuous. Doctor on the other hand, has been great and has readily returns phone calls even when not in office.

November 29th, 2010
Seems bothered when calling the office to discuss a problem. Poor bedside mannor. I won't go back to her.

October 8th, 2010
what a great doctor!
I honesty can't believe anyone would complain about this doctor! She is compassionate and takes her time to explain things in detail. Never a rushed appointment. I guess some patients are never satisfied, even when they go to an excellent doctor.

September 25th, 2010
this doctor was great, she was right on with a problem many other ear doctors could not treat. I thank her for the time she spent with me and the great treatment she gave me. I feel great after seeing her one time and I had this problem for two years. thankyou doc

June 27th, 2017