Overall Review

February 18th, 2016
Best doctor in NYC
I love Dr. Chaudhary. She is my family doctor, looking after my husband, my 4yo son and myself. She is compassionate, very responsive (which is incredibly important parents of young children) and has a very holistic approach to medicine – incorporating exercise routines, acupuncture etc. She is kind and and I trust her with my eyes close. Can't recommend her enough!

February 16th, 2011
THE BEST DOCTOR EVER
Dr. Chaudry is the most knowledgeable and effective physician I have ever been to. During my appointment, she accurately assessed my illness and helped me get healthy again. Other doctors I've been to were dismissive and had poor bedside manner. Not with Dr. Chaudry. She's a super popular doctor, so make your appointments well in advance. Also, I'd like to comment on what another reviewer said about her looking at the computer screen during the appointment. I've been to Continuum many times and it is standard procedure to document your health data via their database to help make a timeline of your health assessment for that visit.Bottom line: Dr. Chaudry is the best doctor. Ever.

June 28th, 2010
Destroyed my life
This doctor did not properly investigate the consequences of a prescription - and did not warn me of the side effects of a medication she prescribed me, and I have been suffering from the long term side effects from that medication for over half a year now - and have spent hundreds of dollars on specialist attempting to fix the issue. In addition, her bedside manner is poor. She stares at her computer screen entering data instead of listening to the patient. If you care about your health, avoid Dr. Chaudhary at all cost.