A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapna Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapna Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Desai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapna V Desai MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sapna V. Desai practice?
- Dr. Sapna Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapna Desai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.