A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Havildar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Havildar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapna Havildar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Havildar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapna G Havildar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sapna G. Havildar practice?
- Dr. Sapna Havildar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Sapna Havildar practices Anesthesiology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Paoli Anesthesiologists.