Dr. Sapna Jacob MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 6th, 2016
Best physician i've ever been to! So happy we found her.

June 21st, 2015
Highly Reccoment
Dr. Jacob spends the time with me to figure out the best way to confront and treat my medical issues, of which I unfortunately now have many, nothing major, but pesky problems that we have dealt with in order of priority. She also has a good network of specialists and will refer when necessary. Look no further. Sapna Jacob is highly recommended!

November 21st, 2014
Genuine
This is a top doc selected by the patients, not just her peers. This is one genuine and authentic physician with a lot of knowledge, compassion and the ability to listen. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacob to anyone who is seeking a great PCP. She has truly been the best physician I have seen. In our health care system today, it is a blessing to find someone like her and her amazing, compassionate staff.

April 14th, 2014
Great doctor!
New patient with this doctor. When I read her reviews before the appointment, I felt how can a doctor be this well-liked?..... after the appointment, I clearly understood. She is very genuine, truly compassionate and caring. It's very clear she truly loves her job and cares about her patients. Highly recommend!!

February 25th, 2014
Great doctor!!
One of the most compassionate, intelligent and caring doctors I've ever met! Highly recommend to anyone.

July 24th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!!
Friendly receptionist. Excellent doctor! Spent enough time with me to get to know my case. Great listener. Genuinely cares. Would recommend to everyone!

March 28th, 2013
Very kind and compassionate physician.
Dr. Jacob has helped me manage and control my type II diabetes. She has been a tremendous support at every step. First doctor I have seen that cares so much about her patients. She is always willing to listen and help. She is an absolute asset to the Libertyville, Vernon Hills area.

November 17th, 2012
I would definitely would recommend Dr. Jacobs. A very caring and genuine person.

November 1st, 2012
Dr Jacob is by far the best doctor I've seen, I have trouble finding a doctor I really like and when I went in for a visit my experience was better than any other doctor ! Barely any wait time, receptionist was the most friendly, and this doctor is very dedicated to her work and cares about you as an individual, not just another patient :)

November 1st, 2012
I was seeing Dr. Jacob when she was with Drexler Family Practice. I am so excited that she has opened her own practice. I wasnt sure where I was going to go when Drexler closed. Dr. Jacob is very personable and knowledgeable. She always answers all my questions and I never feel rushed.

September 28th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Dr. Jacob is very caring and compassionate. She is very confident, knowledgeable, and very friendly. She truly listens to you and answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Jacob made me feel very comfortable and I will highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

September 28th, 2012
Excellent Dr
I've been living up north for 9 years and was luckly enough to find Dr Jacob last year. She is such an amazing doctor. She takes the time to get to know her patients and remembers each time I see her what my personal situation is; i.e. asks about my job or my family. I have always been able to secure an appointment when I need. She take ths time to listen and then explain what your medical condition might be. I feel so blessed to have found her and hoping I will be able to have her as my Dr for many years to come!!