Dr. Sapna Jacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sapna Jacob?

March 27th, 2017

Excellent doctor who is very compassionate and knowledgeable.

August 6th, 2016

Best physician i've ever been to! So happy we found her.

June 22nd, 2015

Highly Reccoment

Dr. Jacob spends the time with me to figure out the best way to confront and treat my medical issues, of which I unfortunately now have many, nothing major, but pesky problems that we have dealt with in order of priority. She also has a good network of specialists and will refer when necessary. Look no further. Sapna Jacob is highly recommended!

November 21st, 2014

Genuine

This is a top doc selected by the patients, not just her peers. This is one genuine and authentic physician with a lot of knowledge, compassion and the ability to listen. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacob to anyone who is seeking a great PCP. She has truly been the best physician I have seen. In our health care system today, it is a blessing to find someone like her and her amazing, compassionate staff.

April 14th, 2014

Great doctor!

New patient with this doctor. When I read her reviews before the appointment, I felt how can a doctor be this well-liked?..... after the appointment, I clearly understood. She is very genuine, truly compassionate and caring. It's very clear she truly loves her job and cares about her patients. Highly recommend!!

February 25th, 2014

Great doctor!!

One of the most compassionate, intelligent and caring doctors I've ever met! Highly recommend to anyone.

July 24th, 2013

Excellent Doctor!!

Friendly receptionist. Excellent doctor! Spent enough time with me to get to know my case. Great listener. Genuinely cares. Would recommend to everyone!

March 28th, 2013

Very kind and compassionate physician.

Dr. Jacob has helped me manage and control my type II diabetes. She has been a tremendous support at every step. First doctor I have seen that cares so much about her patients. She is always willing to listen and help. She is an absolute asset to the Libertyville, Vernon Hills area.

November 17th, 2012

I would definitely would recommend Dr. Jacobs. A very caring and genuine person.

November 1st, 2012

Dr Jacob is by far the best doctor I've seen, I have trouble finding a doctor I really like and when I went in for a visit my experience was better than any other doctor ! Barely any wait time, receptionist was the most friendly, and this doctor is very dedicated to her work and cares about you as an individual, not just another patient :)

November 1st, 2012

I was seeing Dr. Jacob when she was with Drexler Family Practice. I am so excited that she has opened her own practice. I wasnt sure where I was going to go when Drexler closed. Dr. Jacob is very personable and knowledgeable. She always answers all my questions and I never feel rushed.

September 28th, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Dr. Jacob is very caring and compassionate. She is very confident, knowledgeable, and very friendly. She truly listens to you and answered all my questions and concerns. Dr. Jacob made me feel very comfortable and I will highly recommend her to all my friends and family.