A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Jaiswal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapna Jaiswal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaiswal
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaiswal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapna Jaiswal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaiswal graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaiswal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapna Vilkesh Jaiswal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sapna V. Jaiswal practice?
- Dr. Sapna Jaiswal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapna Jaiswal practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.