A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Jaiswal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapna Jaiswal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapna Jaiswal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaiswal graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaiswal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapna Vilkesh Jaiswal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sapna V. Jaiswal practice?
- Dr. Sapna Jaiswal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sapna Jaiswal practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.