Dr. Sapna Marepally MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

4.9

September 21st, 2011
Not your Average Doctor, One of the Best
Dr. Marepally is by far one of my favorite doctors I have ever visited. I went to her because of all the positive reviews online about her There is always very little wait time, they don't over schedule; so she can actually spend time with you. She is very personal and takes time to talk to you and get the background history. She expresses real concern for her patients. When I visited again, she remembered who I was and what was wrong without having to look at her notes. GREAT Doctor. If you are a teenage girl or adult woman, I would recommend her especially. No negative comments on her.

July 1st, 2011
I loved loved loved her...she was great at listening to my problems and actually cared about what i was going through.My family will be seeing her from now on. I m recommending her to my friends and neighbors as well. Didnt think there were any doctors out there any more who care. glad to know she was out there for me.

June 30th, 2011
My first appointment with Dr. Marepally was great. She took the time to sit with me to get to know me and asked many questions. She made it so comfortable it was like talking to family. I appreciate how thorough the appointment was and she really listened to my concerns.

June 27th, 2011
Great Dr.
She takes time to listen to you, get to know you, and help you in anyway she can. She really does make it seem lilke a small town practice in a big ole' city!

June 17th, 2011
I recommend this doctor, she cares about patients and address concerns :)

June 15th, 2011
Dr. Marepally listened fully to all my symptoms and worries, and didn't let anything blow over her shoulder. She spent time to get to know my history. Dr. Marepally is a very thorough doctor. I feel at ease knowing she is my primary care doctor and would recommend her to anyone.

June 14th, 2011
This is the first Physician that has actually sat and listened to all my problems and addressed them immediately rather then having me come back several times. Her front desk staff is great and referred to me to the right specialist immediately. Erica is very polite and has a good hand when it comes to giving vaccines. Altogether I would say this clinic is one of a kind. Dr.Marepally seems to be in the business for all the right reasons and to me its hard to come across physicians like her now and days.

May 26th, 2011
I am a new patient of Dr. Marepally's. I was very impressed with the time that she and her office staff took with me. Although I was there for a simple well woman check up, Dr. Marepally took time to explain procedures and completely answer my questions. You know that she really is listening to you.

May 18th, 2011
Great Doctor
This doctor is great and is great at practicing medicine. If you are looking for a new doctor; she is a great choice!!

May 2nd, 2011
After a few minutes with Dr. Marepally it's obvious that you are going to have your case heard and addressed. I personally find her to be a very good listener who wants to get to the bottom of your issue. I also like the fact that I can usually get a next day appointment. Her office staff is also courteous and have a fantastic follow up policy. I would totally recommend Dr. Marepally.

April 26th, 2011
Excellent
She is such a wonderful, caring doc that i have ever seen. She is a very good listner, friendly and make sure that we are happy at the end of the visit. Thank you Dr for ur care.

April 20th, 2011
Excellent Experience
I first visited Dr. Marepally in January, as did my husband. We both had very good visits. Dr. Marepally is warm and funny, and obviously cares about her patients very much. She was quick to follow-up afterwards with the results of tests we'd taken, and it was easy to make an appointment in the first place. Her office manager, Erika, is delightful. Very polite and professional, Erika really helps make the experience a pleasant one (or as pleasant as it can be when going to a doctor's office!).