Family Physicians, Hospitalist

4626 E Shea Blvd
Ste C280
Phoenix, AZ 85028
602-374-8030
Locations and availability (2)

|  Not your Average Doctor, One of the Best  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

Dr. Marepally is by far one of my favorite doctors I have ever visited. I went to her because of all the positive reviews online about her There is always very little wait time, they don't over schedule; so she can actually spend time with you. She is very personal and takes time to talk to you and get the background history. She expresses real concern for her patients. When I visited again, she remembered who I was and what was wrong without having to look at her notes. GREAT Doctor. If you are a teenage girl or adult woman, I would recommend her especially. No negative comments on her.

Jul 1st, 2011

I loved loved loved her...she was great at listening to my problems and actually cared about what i was going through.My family will be seeing her from now on. I m recommending her to my friends and neighbors as well. Didnt think there were any doctors out there any more who care. glad to know she was out there for me.

Jun 30th, 2011

My first appointment with Dr. Marepally was great. She took the time to sit with me to get to know me and asked many questions. She made it so comfortable it was like talking to family. I appreciate how thorough the appointment was and she really listened to my concerns.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

She takes time to listen to you, get to know you, and help you in anyway she can. She really does make it seem lilke a small town practice in a big ole' city!

Jun 17th, 2011

I recommend this doctor, she cares about patients and address concerns :)

Jun 15th, 2011

Dr. Marepally listened fully to all my symptoms and worries, and didn't let anything blow over her shoulder. She spent time to get to know my history. Dr. Marepally is a very thorough doctor. I feel at ease knowing she is my primary care doctor and would recommend her to anyone.

Jun 14th, 2011

This is the first Physician that has actually sat and listened to all my problems and addressed them immediately rather then having me come back several times. Her front desk staff is great and referred to me to the right specialist immediately. Erica is very polite and has a good hand when it comes to giving vaccines. Altogether I would say this clinic is one of a kind. Dr.Marepally seems to be in the business for all the right reasons and to me its hard to come across physicians like her now and days.

|  RN, Nrse Practitioner, MS,  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

She is Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

May 26th, 2011

I am a new patient of Dr. Marepally's. I was very impressed with the time that she and her office staff took with me. Although I was there for a simple well woman check up, Dr. Marepally took time to explain procedures and completely answer my questions. You know that she really is listening to you.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

This doctor is great and is great at practicing medicine. If you are looking for a new doctor; she is a great choice!!

May 2nd, 2011

After a few minutes with Dr. Marepally it's obvious that you are going to have your case heard and addressed. I personally find her to be a very good listener who wants to get to the bottom of your issue. I also like the fact that I can usually get a next day appointment. Her office staff is also courteous and have a fantastic follow up policy. I would totally recommend Dr. Marepally.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

She is such a wonderful, caring doc that i have ever seen. She is a very good listner, friendly and make sure that we are happy at the end of the visit. Thank you Dr for ur care.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I first visited Dr. Marepally in January, as did my husband. We both had very good visits. Dr. Marepally is warm and funny, and obviously cares about her patients very much. She was quick to follow-up afterwards with the results of tests we'd taken, and it was easy to make an appointment in the first place. Her office manager, Erika, is delightful. Very polite and professional, Erika really helps make the experience a pleasant one (or as pleasant as it can be when going to a doctor's office!).

|  Excellent!!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr Sapna Marepally is my new Dr. It was just by chance that i seen her to begin with. If your looking for a new Doctor or are thinking of changing your current primary care physician I would strongly reccommend her.

Apr 8th, 2011

She's a good listener and very caring. I recommended her to my family.

|  Ray of Sunshine  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Marepally is my new doctor and I love her! We had the best introductory session. She loves to laugh and made me laugh a lot too. Definitely a bonus when it comes to a doctor's office visit. She's a great listener, was very thorough and took my issues seriously. I'm always impressed when a doctor doesn't try to talk me out of the symptoms I'm feeling. I liked her office; it has windows and felt warm and homey, not sterile and somber. I'm looking forward to my full physical. Well, maybe not. Ha ha I don't get the impression that patient care will suffer as Dr. Marepally gets busier in her new practice.

|  Excellence!  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dear Sapna:Thank you for your awesome quality service and your caring and friendly demeanor. I appreciate the time you spend with me during my visits and I hope everyone could have a doctor as wonderful as you!Thank you again for everything.Sally K.

Feb 7th, 2011

Dr.Marepally is a very thorough physician,she sits and actually listened to all my promlems rather then having me come back for every single one. Her staff is very helpful and people friendly, had no problem assisting me when I was trying to find my way to the office, called to check up on me after my visit. Love them! I would highly recommend.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by T. Allaire on Sep 21st, 2010

Dr Marepally sent me to some excellent specialist that have really helped with some problems I've had for years. Because she was willing to listen to me and refer me to the right Dr it has made a significant differance in my life.

|  Caring and compassionate  |  show details
by Joan Anderson on Aug 29th, 2010

D Marepally is very thorough and professional. I would highly reccommend her to anyone seeking a doctor who is concerned for the well being of her patients.

Apr 15th, 2010

cares abouto her patients and their health. truely a good dr.