Dr. Sapna Murthy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 25th, 2013
Terrible Doctor, Doesn't Follow Up, Rude
This lady is a quack, and I am being nice. I never met this lady before and had some serious concerns of which I told to the medical assistant. She told me to get undressed and the doctor would be in. I questioned this as I had never met the doctor, had some concerns, and certainly did not want to discuss my concerns in a sheet. I was told that is the way she does things. In enters the doctor and she radiates ice. She barely looked at me, did the exam, and then after instead of letting me get dressed and return to talk to me, she sat there and typed on her computer while questioning me about birth control. Since I am past that stage, and had other concerns, I felt she was very disrespectful. Then, she ordered some tests and I have did not hear back from her at all! The Pap smear result came in the mail after about a week and a half. My mammogram test was not negative and I needed additional studies but after two weeks the call came not from her but from the hospital's radiology dept. (Crittenton doctors and the hospital in general is incompetent. After having me sign off so my other mammograms could be compared, the report says previous films weren't available!) Still waiting to hear back on the third test I had more than two weeks ago! I called today and did not hear back yet. Funny, as my ultrasound tech did say there were some concerns but dr. Never called with the results. Avoid Sapna Murthy-she is a horrible doctor borderlining on negligent!

June 27th, 2013
Amazing! Love her! She has excellent bedside manner and delivers information in an assertive, friendly way. She is incredibly thorough and relateable. She is a gem!:)

March 7th, 2013
I love Dr. Murthy
I have been seeing Dr. Murthy for years. She really cares and just completed surgery on me and I am doing fine. She is pleasant and professional, the facilities are clean and I do not have to wait forever to see her. Her staff is nice and they follow up, which is nice.