A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ankle Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Pandya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapna K Pandya DPM and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sapna K. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Sapna Pandya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapna Pandya practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.