Dr. Sapna Syngal MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Syngal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapna Syngal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapna Syngal, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Colectomy, Colon Cancer, and Colonoscopy.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Syngal graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Syngal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syngal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance