A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sapna Syngal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sapna Syngal is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sapna Syngal, MA, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Syngal graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Syngal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sapna Syngal MA, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sapna Syngal practice?
- Dr. Sapna Syngal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sapna Syngal practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.