A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandyopadhyay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bandyopadhyay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay practice?
- Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay practices Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Taylor Internists.