A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saptarsi Haldar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saptarsi Haldar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldar graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Haldar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saptarsi Haldar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saptarsi Haldar practice?
- Dr. Saptarsi Haldar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saptarsi Haldar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.