A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saptarsi Haldar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haldar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haldar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saptarsi Haldar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldar graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Haldar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saptarsi Haldar MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saptarsi Haldar practice?
- Dr. Saptarsi Haldar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saptarsi Haldar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.