A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saqib Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Ahmad, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saqib Ahmad, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimal Invasive Gynecological surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from University of Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saqib Maqsood Ahmad MD and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Saqib M. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Saqib Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saqib Ahmad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.