by JC on Aug 30th, 2015

I have had the true pleasure of having Dr.Ahmad as my physician for more than 8 years. He is caring, knowledgable, has exceptional surgical skills and goes above and beyond every day. He may have hundreds of patients but you will always feel as though you are his only patient. Blair and the entire staff of Ladies First Healthcare are so kind and caring ..... There is no other practice I would refer my family and friends to! Keep up the great work!

by Rose on Aug 15th, 2015

Amazing physician!!! Explained everything in such a manner that I felt I knew medical science behind my fibroids!!

by bryanne on Jun 13th, 2015

BEST healthcare provider for women I've ever been to! I would recommend Ladies First Healthcare in a heartbeat!!!!!

Phenomenal physician show details Phenomenal physician
by Amy on May 30th, 2015

Just amazing physician and surgeon. Visited me 2-3 times in same day after my surgery. Very caring and passionate. Treat his patients like his own family!!

by karey on Mar 27th, 2015

His passion and care towards his patients is beyond phenomenal. My whole family love him !!!

by melissa on Mar 26th, 2015

Great physician , Always available. Caring and passionate!!!

by katrina on Feb 13th, 2015

Amazing , awesome physician!

by Amy on Feb 2nd, 2015

Excellent physician !!

Jan 8th, 2015

One of the best , amazing !!

by Meredith on Dec 28th, 2014

Great bedside manners, explain every question in detail . felt very comfortable!!! One of the best in county.

The best doctor in county show details The best doctor in county
by linda on Sep 14th, 2014

Hands down The best doctor in Genessee county

Overall the best OBGYN! show details Overall the best OBGYN!
by Gina Khirfan on Sep 18th, 2013

He explains everything very thoroughly and at a laymans level of understanding. He is a very caring and concerned doctor with the patience well being.

Most outstanding doctor I've ever met. show details Most outstanding doctor I've ever met.
by Gretchen Sage on Sep 12th, 2013

Dr. Ahmad is such a WONDERFUL doctor. I just gave birth to my first child and plan on going back to him for my future babies. He is very carrying and comforting. I absolutely love love love his office! He new something wasn't right with my baby and planned to induce me two weeks early. Thankfully, his top notch knowledge saved my baby. I had to have an emergency c-section and my incision scar is barely noticeable and looks wonderful. He did a wonderful job on my son's circumcision too. Absolutely love this doctor and would recommend him to any and everyone. Unfortunately, I'm upset that I am no longer pregnant so I won't be visiting his office every week ):

He is amazing show details He is amazing
by christine on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have never seen such physician who comes and visit his pts 2-3 times and available to answer any question 24/7 , while they are in hospital. He has shown amazing surgical skills given some of the others in town gave me excuses to not do my surgery. I strongly recommend him to every one.

by Melissa on Apr 7th, 2013

I love the his bedside manor, and respect. Hes a great Dr and surgeon

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Feb 24th, 2013

we love him, He is one the best physician. He took care of my mother as well for her hysterectomy. Excellent surgeon. Highly recommend him.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Feb 21st, 2013

Excellent experience visiting this doctor.Dr. Ahmad has a bedside manner that is out of this worldThank you Dr. Ahmad for such a great job with my robotic surgery

Sep 14th, 2012

Dr Ahmad can deliver any size of bay any day. My son Simeon was 10 pounds 1 ounce and 20 inches long. Great doctor, caring and cares about his profession. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Mar 13th, 2012

Amazing physician, He took his time with me and my husband in order to explain every possible explanation for my complaints.then did amazing great job with surgery.

Jennifer show details Jennifer
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Ahmad has been my physician since 2007; delivering three of my four children. His knowledge and genuine concern and compassion for his patients is beyond any other doctor I have ever met. I would highly recommend him!

Aug 27th, 2011

I love him , great physician , kept me informed.Highly recommend him

Aug 10th, 2011

Love him as my physician

SHERRY show details SHERRY
Jun 9th, 2011

I met Dr. Saqib Ahmad when I was pregnant with my first baby, Mason. It was a difficult pregnancy and he took care of my every need. He was kind, knowledgeable, and really listened to my concerns. He always made me feel like I was his most important patient. I would feel extremely comfortable recommending him to anyone. My sister, now his patient, is currently expecting her first baby.r

Apr 24th, 2011

he is very intelligent, caring and good bedside manners.

by JENNIFER on Mar 1st, 2011

EXCELLENT, BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER MET.

Dec 12th, 2010

excellent just excellent experience as a patient. Each and every thing explained to me. ease my anxiety before surgery.

Apr 23rd, 2009

GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS, EXCELLENT SURGERY EXPERIENCE

Mar 16th, 2009

great surgical skills, very helpful

Feb 25th, 2009

excellent surgeon,I had a laparoscopic assisted hysterectomy