Dr. Saqib Ahmad MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017
Excellent physician
Dr. Ahmad was absolutely the best Dr. I've ever had! His staff is amazing too! I can't imagine going anywhere else after the level of care we received. He takes time to explain things, is very knowledgeable and upfront, his office runs on time, and they return calls when they say they will.

February 6th, 2017
excellent
I came to Dr. Ahmad because my friend recommended him after I developed high blood pressure. I was very nervous about going to the hospital and the medical model of birth. unlike some other doctors I have seen, he has been calming and supportive. He doesn't just say this is what we are going to do, or try to scare you in to doing what he thinks is the best, but he tells you the pros and cons and respects your decisions with out judgment. He has a gentle kind nature. All of this seems like it should be standard for doctors, but I have learned they can be the opposite. He is a gem!!

December 10th, 2016
I am so fortunate to have chosen Dr Ahmad. He is compassionate and listened to my concerns although they were running late. Usually I go to woman OBGYN's but he treated me with such respect and knew what I was trying to explain (reading between the lines). Dr. Ahmad went above and beyond while trying to figure out my gyno issues. He listened and applied his expertise and experience in a very professional and compassionate manner. I had a da Vinci robotic hysterectomy and am so lucky to have had such an exceptional surgeon!

December 8th, 2016
To give credit where credit is do would be an understatement...So, when stumbled upon Dr. Ahmad… I was a new mom, first pregnancy, no health risks, happy and joyous pregnant woman - My first appointment reassured my husband and I that we were in the god-like hands of the top qualified doctor with a team of sweet nurses so IF anything did happen... We were in the clear right? Well, let me explain something... You never know what is going to happen, and IF your no risk pregnancy turns into a high risk one.. l you better fall to your knees and pray to God you have Dr. Ahmad and his team to keep you going, the best cheerleaders, the best care, the best listening ears, he was so attentive to respond after hours, they were so attentive to handle any communication between my job and my office visits. On my final 6 week check up, i told him... I wish you were a family practitioner, dentist etc.... Because I wouldn’t want any other doctor ever again. My family is thankful for this man and so am I, without him... I wouldn't be alive and well, and neither would our daughter.

November 8th, 2016
Excellent!!
Very friendly, always willing to listen and answer any questions, gets to know the person not just the patient, makes you feel comfortable during exams. Best doctor ever. He delivered all my children. His personality is outstanding and he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to. I Love Dr. Ahmad!!!

November 2nd, 2016
He is an excellent doctor. He is always very helpful. His staff was caring. When it came time to deliver my son he was right there. He checked on me twice while I was in labor on his time off. I felt like he truly cared about me. I recommend him to everyone I know. :)

September 7th, 2016
Passionate doctor
He actually listens and hears what you say. Speaking from personal experience I have total confidence in his ability and expertise, he knows his stuff and takes good care of you accordingly. He also has a great sense of humor.

May 18th, 2016
Give Dr Ahmad a try, you wont be disappointed! He's the best!
Dr Ahmad delivered both my boys! He was great with me! I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is kind, friendly, understanding... the list could go on and on. Give him a try! You will be happy.

April 26th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Ahmad
Our whole family loves Dr. Ahmad! He's always friendly, caring & overall a wonderful Doctor. He has delivered all 3 of our littles and we wouldn't consider going to anyone but him. During our most recent delivery, Dr. Ahmad came right into our room and chatted with us while the nurses hooked up my IV. He was very supportive & kind during the delivery. We are thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor!

February 4th, 2016
Compsionate doctor!!!
Dr. Ahmad and the rest of the staff at Ladies First Healthcare are absolutely wonderful! He tells you every thing based on your benefit in mind in long run. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them in the future!

January 8th, 2016
Awesome Doctor!!
I wish every doctor was like Dr. Ahmad. He delivered my first child and is set to deliver the second one as well. I had a very hard natural birth with my first child and felt that he made the right the right decisions to help me get though it and delivered a healthy baby. He has always taken a lot of time with me and my husband to answer any questions and is incredibly personable. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor to guide me through this time.

December 13th, 2015
The best physician
The best experience I have had! I wish we didn't wait so long to find Dr Ahmad! But, so happy to have had him deliver our 3rd baby. With the first two csections being somewhat complicated, He assured me that things would go smoothly- and they did. The best delivery even with a 10+lb baby!