Passionate doctor show details Passionate doctor
by T on Sep 7th, 2016

He actually listens and hears what you say. Speaking from personal experience I have total confidence in his ability and expertise, he knows his stuff and takes good care of you accordingly. He also has a great sense of humor.

Give Dr Ahmad a try, you wont be disappointed! He's the best! show details Give Dr Ahmad a try, you wont be disappointed! He's the best!
May 18th, 2016

Dr Ahmad delivered both my boys! He was great with me! I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is kind, friendly, understanding... the list could go on and on. Give him a try! You will be happy.

Thank you Dr. Ahmad show details Thank you Dr. Ahmad
by KM on Apr 26th, 2016

Our whole family loves Dr. Ahmad! He's always friendly, caring & overall a wonderful Doctor. He has delivered all 3 of our littles and we wouldn't consider going to anyone but him. During our most recent delivery, Dr. Ahmad came right into our room and chatted with us while the nurses hooked up my IV. He was very supportive & kind during the delivery. We are thankful to have found such an amazing Doctor!

Compsionate doctor!!! show details Compsionate doctor!!!
Feb 4th, 2016

Dr. Ahmad and the rest of the staff at Ladies First Healthcare are absolutely wonderful! He tells you every thing based on your benefit in mind in long run. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them in the future!

Awesome Doctor!! show details Awesome Doctor!!
by Kerri on Jan 8th, 2016

I wish every doctor was like Dr. Ahmad. He delivered my first child and is set to deliver the second one as well. I had a very hard natural birth with my first child and felt that he made the right the right decisions to help me get though it and delivered a healthy baby. He has always taken a lot of time with me and my husband to answer any questions and is incredibly personable. I feel so lucky to have him as my doctor to guide me through this time.

The best physician show details The best physician
by Amy on Dec 13th, 2015

The best experience I have had! I wish we didn't wait so long to find Dr Ahmad! But, so happy to have had him deliver our 3rd baby. With the first two csections being somewhat complicated, He assured me that things would go smoothly- and they did. The best delivery even with a 10 lb baby!

One of the best !!! show details One of the best !!!
by Linda on Dec 3rd, 2015

I personally think Dr. Ahmad is the BEST gynecologist around! He is so down to earth, tells you all the facts and helps you make all your decisions. Dr. Ahmad is #1 in my book!

by Ag on Nov 6th, 2015

I chose Dr. Ahmad as my OBGYN for my third pregnancy and I can honestly say it was the best decision. He's very thorough and caring and his entire staff is WONDERFUL! All the nurses are friendly .5 stars for sure!

Excellent!!! show details Excellent!!!
by Ap on Oct 30th, 2015

I can't describe how much I love this office. I love everyone that works there. I have never felt more welcome and at home in a doctor's office. Dr. Ahmad delivered my second son on the 11th. I am bummed that I will only be going in once a year again! Lol I will recommend this office to anyone and everyone. Thank you to everyone for making my experience so enjoyable!

Excellent show details Excellent
by CB on Oct 24th, 2015

Dr Ahmad and his staff is the exception to patient care-they go beyond the call of duty when it comes to delivering quality care! I have never experienced anything like what I experienced-very thorough, checked on me after my procedure and was genuinely wonderful! He is available 24/7 . Continue to sit with me as long as it takes and explain every thing to my satisfaction.

by LG on Sep 17th, 2015

There are tons of doctors out there BUT I travel over an hour to continue with Dr Ahmad! He is beyond phenominal I went to him when he was with Neubeck n Perry loved them all n when the other 2 retired n he went on his own there was no question of following him! :) my first pregnancy ended up being kind of an emergency babies heart rate kept dropping with every contraction my mom had said he was outside the room watching the computer looking concerned and within a minute he came in asked if I wss ok w c section I said yes n before I knew it I was being wheeled in I was beyond petrified to the point of crying etc he assured me I was going to be just fine n sure enough I was and had a handsome lil boy. He is the most Compassionate outgoing doctor iv ever met and I'd reccomend him over any doctor out there! He has so many patients n still finds time to chat with everyone n make them feel like they're his only patient in the office as well as in public :) his staff is nothing but the best as well! Blair is very helpful and informative I feel beyond blessed to have Dr Ahmad Blair and their office staff to go to this time around for baby #2 :) I know baby n I are in great hands I seriously wouldn't go anywhere else!!! Phenominal care - fast response times- and staff that addresses you by name and makes you feel genuinely important. Thankyou lfhc for being so amazing!!!

by kara on Sep 3rd, 2015

JUST SIMPLY EXCELLENT!!!!!

by JC on Aug 30th, 2015

I have had the true pleasure of having Dr.Ahmad as my physician for more than 8 years. He is caring, knowledgable, has exceptional surgical skills and goes above and beyond every day. He may have hundreds of patients but you will always feel as though you are his only patient. Blair and the entire staff of Ladies First Healthcare are so kind and caring ..... There is no other practice I would refer my family and friends to! Keep up the great work!

by Rose on Aug 15th, 2015

Amazing physician!!! Explained everything in such a manner that I felt I knew medical science behind my fibroids!!

by bryanne on Jun 13th, 2015

BEST healthcare provider for women I've ever been to! I would recommend Ladies First Healthcare in a heartbeat!!!!!

Phenomenal physician show details Phenomenal physician
by Amy on May 30th, 2015

Just amazing physician and surgeon. Visited me 2-3 times in same day after my surgery. Very caring and passionate. Treat his patients like his own family!!

by karey on Mar 27th, 2015

His passion and care towards his patients is beyond phenomenal. My whole family love him !!!

by melissa on Mar 26th, 2015

Great physician , Always available. Caring and passionate!!!

by katrina on Feb 13th, 2015

Amazing , awesome physician!

by Amy on Feb 2nd, 2015

Excellent physician !!

Jan 8th, 2015

One of the best , amazing !!

by Meredith on Dec 28th, 2014

Great bedside manners, explain every question in detail . felt very comfortable!!! One of the best in county.

The best doctor in county show details The best doctor in county
by linda on Sep 14th, 2014

Hands down The best doctor in Genessee county

Overall the best OBGYN! show details Overall the best OBGYN!
by Gina Khirfan on Sep 18th, 2013

He explains everything very thoroughly and at a laymans level of understanding. He is a very caring and concerned doctor with the patience well being.

He is amazing show details He is amazing
by christine on Jul 22nd, 2013

I have never seen such physician who comes and visit his pts 2-3 times and available to answer any question 24/7 , while they are in hospital. He has shown amazing surgical skills given some of the others in town gave me excuses to not do my surgery. I strongly recommend him to every one.

by Melissa on Apr 7th, 2013

I love the his bedside manor, and respect. Hes a great Dr and surgeon

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Feb 24th, 2013

we love him, He is one the best physician. He took care of my mother as well for her hysterectomy. Excellent surgeon. Highly recommend him.

Sep 14th, 2012

Dr Ahmad can deliver any size of bay any day. My son Simeon was 10 pounds 1 ounce and 20 inches long. Great doctor, caring and cares about his profession. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Mar 13th, 2012

Amazing physician, He took his time with me and my husband in order to explain every possible explanation for my complaints.then did amazing great job with surgery.

Jennifer show details Jennifer
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Ahmad has been my physician since 2007; delivering three of my four children. His knowledge and genuine concern and compassion for his patients is beyond any other doctor I have ever met. I would highly recommend him!

Aug 27th, 2011

I love him , great physician , kept me informed.Highly recommend him

Aug 10th, 2011

Love him as my physician

Dec 12th, 2010

excellent just excellent experience as a patient. Each and every thing explained to me. ease my anxiety before surgery.

Apr 23rd, 2009

GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS, EXCELLENT SURGERY EXPERIENCE

Mar 16th, 2009

great surgical skills, very helpful

Feb 25th, 2009

excellent surgeon,I had a laparoscopic assisted hysterectomy