A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saqib Bhutto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Bhutto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhutto graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhutto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saqib Shahzad Bhutto MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saqib S. Bhutto practice?
- Dr. Saqib Bhutto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saqib Bhutto practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.