A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saqib Nakadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Nakadar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakadar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Nakadar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saqib Raheman Nakadar DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saqib R. Nakadar practice?
- Dr. Saqib Nakadar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saqib Nakadar practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Internists.