Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saqib Razaq
Dr. Saqib Razaq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lima, OH, with other offices in Hamilton, OH and Monroe, MI (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Razaq is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hospital, Mercy Memorial Hospital System and Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Saqib Razaq has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saqib Razaq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.
Dr. Mazen Khalil
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lima, OH 0.01 mi9
Dr. Kishore Nallu
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lima, OH 0.01 mi3
Dr. Clinton Medbery III
Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Lima, OH 0.01 mi41