A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saqib Razaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Razaq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Razaq graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Razaq has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saqib Razaq MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saqib Razaq practice?
- Dr. Saqib Razaq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saqib Razaq practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Internists.