- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Rehman is Excellent. Dr. Rehman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saqib Rehman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopaedic Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Saqib Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saqib Rehman practice?
Dr. Saqib Rehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Oaks Surgeons.