Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saqib Rehman
Dr. Saqib Rehman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rehman is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus, Temple University Hospital and St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne. Dr. Rehman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saqib Rehman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Saqib Rehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Piposar
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Eric Kropf
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi14
Dr. Mark Solarz
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6