A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saqib Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Rehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saqib Rehman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saqib Rehman practice?
Dr. Saqib Rehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.