A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saqib Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Rehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saqib Rehman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saqib Rehman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saqib Rehman practice?
- Dr. Saqib Rehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Saqib Rehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.