Learn more about Dr. Saqib Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saqib Rehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saqib Rehman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rehman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saqib Rehman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saqib Rehman practice?
- Dr. Saqib Rehman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Saqib Rehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.