A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saquib Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saquib Lakhani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lakhani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saquib Ali Lakhani MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saquib A. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Saquib Lakhani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saquib Lakhani practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.