Dr. Sara George MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Broomfield, CO

3.6

March 7th, 2017
Excellent bedside manner
She is well informed and thorough.

December 9th, 2016
Dr. George has the worst attitude and bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She has a rigid 15 minute per patient policy so if you are a few minutes late or have more concerns than a common cold, she will flat out tell you she does not have time to discuss. In addition, she was openly discussing my situation and my medications at the front desk in front of her staff and a packed waiting room. Doesn't this violate HIPA laws? Again, because she will tell you that she double books, she is trying to get you out the door ASAP so violating privacy laws or common sense discretion do not concern her. She also does not follow up on obtaining test records or past medical records. In my case, these were critical due to the nature of my illness.

November 20th, 2012
Best doctor I have ever had
Dr. George is amazing. My family has been seeing her for years. Unfortunately she is out for a couple months and her staff has gone from caring to not giving two cents about the patients while she is gone. Dr. George would never have allowed this kind of behavior if she was around. She will be back in January, so if you can wait I would suggest it.

August 22nd, 2012
OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN!
I have so much respect for this physician that I encouraged my entire family to change doctors and elect her as their PCP. Dr. George is everything you want in a doctor - intelligent, responsive and very caring. I give her my highest recommendation, and have not felt the same way about any other doctor besides my own father who was a cardiologist.