Dr. Sara George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara George?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

Excellent bedside manner

She is well informed and thorough.

December 9th, 2016

Dr. George has the worst attitude and bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. She has a rigid 15 minute per patient policy so if you are a few minutes late or have more concerns than a common cold, she will flat out tell you she does not have time to discuss. In addition, she was openly discussing my situation and my medications at the front desk in front of her staff and a packed waiting room. Doesn't this violate HIPA laws? Again, because she will tell you that she double books, she is trying to get you out the door ASAP so violating privacy laws or common sense discretion do not concern her. She also does not follow up on obtaining test records or past medical records. In my case, these were critical due to the nature of my illness.

November 20th, 2012

Best doctor I have ever had

Dr. George is amazing. My family has been seeing her for years. Unfortunately she is out for a couple months and her staff has gone from caring to not giving two cents about the patients while she is gone. Dr. George would never have allowed this kind of behavior if she was around. She will be back in January, so if you can wait I would suggest it.

August 22nd, 2012

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN!

I have so much respect for this physician that I encouraged my entire family to change doctors and elect her as their PCP. Dr. George is everything you want in a doctor - intelligent, responsive and very caring. I give her my highest recommendation, and have not felt the same way about any other doctor besides my own father who was a cardiologist.

May 19th, 2017