A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Abbruzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Abbruzzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbruzzi graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Abbruzzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara A Abbruzzi DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Abbruzzi practice?
- Dr. Sara Abbruzzi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sara Abbruzzi practices Internal Medicine near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Drexel Hill, PA.
See Blue Bell Internists.