A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Ahmed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Ahmed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Mahmood Ahmed MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Sara Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Ahmed practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Detroit Pediatricians.