A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Apsley-Ambriz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Apsley-Ambriz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Jane Apsley-Ambriz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Apsley-Ambriz practice?
- Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.