Learn more about Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apsley-Ambriz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Apsley-Ambriz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Apsley-Ambriz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Apsley-Ambriz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara J Apsley-Ambriz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Apsley-Ambriz practice?
- Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Apsley-Ambriz practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.