A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Arnold is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Arnold, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Arnold MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Arnold practice?
- Dr. Sara Arnold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Arnold practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Radiologists.