Dr. Sara Bartos Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sara Bartos?

January 21st, 2014

A real family doctor

Dr. Bartos has been my primary care doctor for 20 years because by my old fashioned standards she is what a real family doctor should be. I have learned to see her first, whatever the problem. If it is urgent, she will work me in same day. When my husband's doctor changed clinics and was difficult to reach in an emergency, I scheduled an appointment for him with Dr. Bartos, and she has seen as both separately or as a couple ever since. She has a no-nonsense approach that some people might mistake for lack of attentiveness, but when Dr. Bartos is quick to identify what is going on. I have twice had problems overlooked by specialists that Dr. Bartos diagnosed after reviewing x-rays and records. At one point she took extra time to talk to me about my anxiety over other family members and point me in the right direction for help. She is open to alternative therapies including massage and acupuncture - if they are appropriate and done by experienced professionals. Dr. Bartos is one of the few remaining family doctors in independent private practice. She deserves more than 5 stars for patient care.

July 24th, 2013

Not worth the visit

March 11th, 2013

R.N.

I am very happy with the treatment and assesments provided by Dr. bartos I like how she always says " and what else?" and it prompts me to think further into my problems or discuss other concerns . She is not a warm fuzzy kind of person but she is caring and acknowledges and validates my concerns in a meaningfull way to me. I think this is much more helpful to me personally I can get that from her two great nurse when I need a hug. I have almost always been able to get in the same day when needed. Hats off to Allen, top notch office manager.

June 20th, 2011

Never have I had a less thorough physical and never have I been a new patient and not been asked one thing about my history. In my opinion, this is not a person who enjoys her job. She certainly seemed miserable every second she was with me, which were not a lot of seconds. When I told her that my symptoms did not match what she had just described, she said "That is atypical" as she walked out the door. No curiosity. No follow up. I will not be back.

May 7th, 2011

Highy recommended

Dr. Bartos knows her stuff!

December 31st, 2009

Bedside manner totally lacking. Allows only one ailment per vist; seems to be more interested in making money than caring for patients.

October 21st, 2009

When asked why it was necessary for me to come in for results of blood work (when they were normal), she responded, "I have to make a living too."

May 22nd, 2014